Skip to Main Content

Library Services



Education (Policy and Official Publications)

Other Libraries

To locate material not held by UCL you can use the Library Hub Discover site: an online catalogue with records of the holdings the top research libraries in the country.

Find out more about using other libraries, and links to other library catalogues.

The Libraries of the House of Commons and the House of Lords

The Libraries of the House of Commons and the House of Lords provide research, analysis and information services for MPs, members of the House of Lords and their staff. Research Briefings are publicly available and are a useful - and independent - summary of information related to legislation and government policy.

Print Still Matters and Official Papers UK

Print Still Matters contains details on which Libraries in the United Kingdom hold print collections of publications issued by the UK Parliament, UK Government, and the Devolved Assemblies, Parliaments, and Administrations of Nothern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. This site was initiated and is maintained by representatives of the Standing Committee on Official Publications, which also publishes an informative blog on parliamentary and government publishing.