Navigate through the different sections and functions of EndNote Online using the menus at the top of the screen.
- My References: Displays all the references in your library. Any Groups can be seen on the left where there is also a search option. Note that you can change the number of references displayed, and you can sort the references according to different criteria.
- Collect: Offers you three ways to get references into your library See Adding References for details.
- Organize: View and edit your groups, and see groups others have shared with you. You can also search for duplicates.
- Format: Gives options for creating bibliographies and exporting references.
- Options: Here you can change your password and view the EndNote Online subscription your account is using.