Check the boxes for the results you wish to keep. To select all items on the page, check the box at the top of the page. At the top of each page of results are options to export the selected results or add them to your Marked List. If no items are checked, the selected action will apply to all your search results.
Click on "Export..." to see options for exporting data. From here you can:
- Export to EndNote desktop or online;
- Export to Excel, with varying levels of metadata;
- Claim the selected papers in Publons, if you are the author;
- Export to InCites as a new dataset for analysis;
- Export in the RIS or FECYT CVN formats
Most options have a limit of up to 1000 papers, but you can export more data by setting it to cover papers 1001-2000, etc.